Life Desk: Though it does not take much time for fat to build up in the belly, it takes a lot of hard work to burn them. If the urban working life takes up most of your time, then reducing your weight becomes quite hard. A health website suggested some daily habits in reducing weight:
- Lemons are very useful in reducing weight. If your want to break down your body fat, then start your mornings with lemonade. Squeeze one whole lemon into a glass of warm water and add a little salt; drink this every morning. Having this lemonade every morning helps digestion and prevents fat build up.
- Many people may be shocked to know that you cannot eat rice despite being a Bangladeshi. White rice is quite attractive; but if you want to reduce your body fat, you will have to avoid rice. Instead of this, whole grain foods, such as brown rice, brown flour flat bread, oats, etcetera, should be eaten.
- If you want to be “released” from your body fat, you must avoid sweets, sugar enriched soft drinks and fatty and oily food. These food items increase body fat.
- You must drink a lot of water. Water aids the digestion process and keeps harmful substances away from the body. Drinking water is essential when reducing weight.
- Eat two or three cloves of raw garlic every morning before the aforementioned lemonade. This aids blood circulation and quickly reduces excess weight.
- If the amount of fat in your belly is in excess, then it is better for you to avoid meat. Vegetables and fruits must be eaten more in order to reduce fat belly. A lot of A lot of fruits must be eaten every morning and evening. Along with transferring antioxidants into the body, this will fulfill the lack of vitamins and minerals.