What do you have to do to break down the excess fat accumulated in your body? You have to burn calories. If you can burn your excess calorie intake every day, your weight will not increase. And burning a little bit more than that will reduce weight. It might sound easy but burning calorie is not easy at all. In fact, it is extremely hard.
One piece of chicken adds about one hundred and twenty calories to the body whereas you need to walk for about thirty minutes in order to burn one hundred calories.
So you can deduce how hard this is. If you want to reduce your weight quickly, then keep in mind the fastest way to burn one hundred calories. No, you do not need to put extra time behind this. Instead you have to change some habits. Reducing weight does not necessarily mean going to the gym and working out, instead if you can add a few plans to your everyday life, you can burn excess fat.
- Morning walk for twenty minutes.
- Get used to cycling every day for fifteen minutes
- Say “NO” to the lift and climb stairs
- Walk while talking on the phone
- Dance your heart out to your favorite songs for about fifteen minutes
- Destroy your habit of sitting
- Drink at least two cups of green tea every day
- Do your own work every day like doing your laundry, making your bed, cleaning your room, etcetera
- Eat a little spicy food. Spices increase metabolism and help burn calories
- Do not have ice cold water or cold drinks immediately after consuming fatty food. If you are to have something cold, wait for at least thirty minutes
- Take time while eating. Chew your food properly
- Ban cold drinks completely
- Sleep well
- Skip rope for about ten minutes daily
- You do not like working out? Playing ping-pong is a good exercise
- You may start gardening
- Play Frisbee or something else that requires running everyday
- Start eating sea food
- Laugh out loud, have fun. You can burn 1.3 calories a minute just by laughing. Remember, depression catalyses weight gain
- Live a stress-free life
- If possible, mop the floor every day. This burns calories easily
- To burn facial fat, chew sugar-free chewing gum
- Have salad after every meal
- Time to say “GOOD BYE!” to sugar
- Billiard, badminton, swimming, etcetera keeps both your body and mind fit