Political Map of USA | USA Political Map
The United States of America, a land of diversity and opportunity, is a political mosaic shaped by the intricate interplay of various states, regions, and demographics. A political map of USA provides a visual representation of the nation’s power dynamics, highlighting the distribution of political parties, electoral votes, and other significant aspects.
The Political map of the united states is the fourth largest country Map in the world after Russia, Canada, and China. The national capital is Washington, coextensive with the District of Columbia, the federal capital region created in 1790. On the north of the United States, there is Canada; on the south, it is bordered by Mexico.
United States Of America‘s Quick Facts
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Government Type: Constitutional Federal Republic
- GDP (PPP): $18.60 Trillion
- GDP Per Capita: $57,300
- Currency: Dollar (USD
Political Map of USA Border
The United States shares international land borders with two nations: The Canada–United States border to the north of the Contiguous United States and to the east of Alaska. Mexico–United States border is to the south.
- Alaska, USA – Canada 1,538 miles (2,475 km)
- Canada – USA 3,145 miles (5,061 km)
- Mexico – USA 1,951 miles (3,141 km)
- Bordering Countries (2) Canada and Mexico
United State Political Map
The US Map has a population of 330.2 million people (in 2020). The capital is Washington D.C.and the largest city is New York. The spoken languages of the USA are English and Spanish.
The major characteristic of the United States is probably its great variety. Its physical environment ranges from the Arctic to the subtropical, from the moist rain forest to the arid desert, from the rugged mountain peak to the flat prairie.
Here are some interesting facts about the political map of the USA:
- The largest state in the USA is Alaska, and the smallest state is Rhode Island.
- The most populous state in the USA is California, and the least populous state is Wyoming.
- The capital of the USA is Washington, D.C.
- The USA has a two-party political system, with the Democratic Party and the Republican Party being the two major parties.
- The USA elects its president every four years.
- The USA has a bicameral legislature, with the House of Representatives and the Senate.