Amazon recently announced the possibility of delivering packages via drones to Amazon customers. While this seems really neat on the surface, we canâ€™t help but ask these burning questions about the viability of using drones to deliver packages.
Here is our list of the top ten questions we have about Amazon Prime Air Drone Deliveryâ€¦
- What happens if the drone messes up your delivery? (i.e. damage, wrong package, etc). Will they send out another drone or deliver normally the second time?
- How will the major shippers react?
- Which customers will be eligible for drone delivery and how far away will the deliveries take place from warehouses?
- How will the drones handle city deliveries in congested areas (apartments etc)?
- How large of packages can the drones deliver?
- Will there be privacy concerns about drones flying around neighborhoods?
- Will other major retailers try to copy Amazon?
- Will consumers get to choose drone delivery as an option or will it be forced?
- What type of delivery times will there be?
- Will customers embrace drone delivery?
What do you think about this issue? Leave your comment below and letâ€™s discuss!